Accumulo, mail # dev - 1.4 merged to 1.5 -- Review request

Re: 1.4 merged to 1.5 -- Review request
Christopher 2013-07-24, 02:30
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:21 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 07/23/2013 10:15 PM, Christopher wrote:

[snip]
> I thought you had said previously that you had done that merge. I guess I
> made that up. I'm running said 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT locally without issue too. I
> imagine we can just merge this tmrw as no one will be enumerating every
> commit (IMO, I don't think there's a need).
[snip]

Sorry if I had given you the wrong impression. I only gave it a
cursory glance when I tried it. I didn't look that closely, and I may
have given up before I finished (I can't remember).

You're probably right there isn't a need, but I'd still give it a day
or two to see if anybody raises any objections first.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii