Accumulo >> mail # dev >> svn:ignore .gitignore and ACCUMULO-935

Re: svn:ignore .gitignore and ACCUMULO-935
Billie-

Yes, the original intent was to make it look like a normal
ACCUMULO_HOME directory. Unfortunately, the best, easiest way to do
this is to use the assembly plugin, and it makes these extra
directories. It can't be helped... at least, I didn't think it was
worth wasting time on it, like I spent so much time doing getting the
filenames right in 1.5.0 artifacts. I think it might be best to change
the name of the parameter so it's not misleading, though.

David-

Update. It won't do that anymore. It'll grab everything else that
normally goes in the tarball, too.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii