Hive >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.12.0 Release Candidate 0

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Ashutosh Chauhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thejas,
>
> If you are considering respining RC, I would like to request inclusion of
> following:
>
> HIVE-5418 : Integer overflow bug in
> ConditionalResolverCommonJoin.AliasFileSizePair
> HIVE-5449 : Hive schematool info option incorrectly reports error for
> Postgres metastore

Since these bug fixes already in trunk and look like relatively safe
fixes, I will add them in new RC.
> HIVE-5484 : TestSchemaTool failures when Hive version has more than 3
> revision numbers
This is not in trunk yet. Also, the released version would not have
extra revision numbers. So I think I will skip this one.

-Thejas

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE