HBase >> mail # user >> Zookeeper issue? (ConnectionLoss for /hbase/hbaseid)

Re: Zookeeper issue? (ConnectionLoss for /hbase/hbaseid)
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:44 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So. I have restarted everything and I found the issue...
>
> I ran the code above from Eclipse where I have HBase trunk. Cluster is
> running with HBase 0.94.2.
>
> Conclusion: HBase Trunk is not compatible with 0.94.2?

That is the case indeed.

Regards 30h MR jobs, they always fail in the 29th hour and 59th minute
in my experience.  Would suggest that if you can, cut the MR job up
into smaller pieces.... so if any fails, there is less to do over.

Good luck,
St.Ack