Accumulo >> mail # dev >> builds failing

+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-10-04, 16:09
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-10-05, 21:23
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-10-09, 17:14
Re: builds failing
I tested version 2.5.2 of this plugin, configured in the
pluginManagement section of the parent POM, with just the xml format
building, and it works. That should be enough to get Jenkins happy
again. We can fix the site/reports later. I believe there's already a
few tickets open for that.

Do you want me to commit the fix, or have you got it?

I'm not sure why it stopped working in the first place... but I did
notice that Jenkins is configured to use "Maven3 (latest)" instead of
a specific version. It's possible that could have some effect (if not
now, it may in the future).