Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Sqoop2 Conf Call

Sqoop2 Conf Call
Dear Sqoop Developers,

This week's Sqoop 2 meeting minutes are below and on the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Meeting+Minutes+-+May+30,+2012

Please RSVP to me (without replying to the list) if you would like to
attend the next call, which will be next Wednesday (6/6) at 10am PDT.
During next week's call, we will start assigning Sqoop 2 jiras.

Thanks,
Kathleen
---

5/30 Meeting Minutes:
- Walk through of client code from Bilung.
- No conference call on June 13 due to the Apache Sqoop Meetup. RSVP today
at http://www.meetup.com/Sqoop-User-Meetup/events/65441132/ Only 11 spots
left!
- At Hadoop Summit, Bilung and Kathleen will be presenting on "A new
generation of data transfer tools for Hadoop: Sqoop 2"