Hadoop >> mail # dev >> mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on windows

+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2013-07-07, 15:28
+
sure bhands 2013-07-07, 16:08
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-07-12, 18:15
Re: mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on windows
HI Chris,
  eclipse:eclipse works but still I am seeing UnsatisfiesLinkError.
Explicitly I pointed java.library.path to where hadoop.dll geneated. This
dll generated with my clean install command only.   My pc is 64 but and
also set Platform=x64 while building. But does not help.

Regards,
Uma

+
Chuan Liu 2013-07-15, 20:07