Accumulo, mail # user - Increase tserver startup timeout + iterations?

Re: Increase tserver startup timeout + iterations?
John Vines 2013-02-27, 15:06
Not sure if non- existence of the name node is something we want to deal
with. I worry this will cause confusion and ambiguity for first time users
who point Accumulo at an empty Hadoop configuration.