Flume, mail # user - Flume hops behind HAProxy

+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-11-14, 01:52
+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-11-14, 20:46
Re: Flume hops behind HAProxy
Brock Noland 2012-11-14, 21:33
I assume it would be connection based round robin?  Might work just
fine, but probably best to the use built-in support.

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Rahul Ravindran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Resending given I sent it during off-hours.
>
> ________________________________

Rahul Ravindran 2012-11-14, 21:49
+
Camp, Roy 2012-11-14, 22:15