HBase >> mail # user >> Multiple regionservers on a single node

答复: Multiple regionservers on a single node
Emm, have you tried to tune your GC deeply? please provide the exactly VM options and jdk version and GC logs..
In our test cluster this week, i managed to reduce the longest STW from 22+ seconds(Xmx20G) to 1.1s(Xmx48G) under a very heavy YCSB stress long-term-testing.

Also it would be better to ask help from hotspot-gc-use/hotspot-gc-dev mail list:)
And the G1GC within jdk7u4+ is a potential solution for large-heap senario as well:)