Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop 1.99.2 + Cloud Era Hadoop 200 error

+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-02, 17:05
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-02, 17:20
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-03, 04:19
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-03, 14:00
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-03, 16:18
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-03, 17:35
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-04, 08:15
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-04, 17:38
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-05, 18:42
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-05, 19:04
Re: Sqoop 1.99.2 + Cloud Era Hadoop 200 error
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-09, 13:56
After updated configuration for Job Tracker, I am getting error that
connection is refused when I submit a job.

1) I created a connection
2) Create import job
3) Tried submission of the Job. I am getting error message as connection
refused.

Is it due to invalid configuration of Job Tracker port number?

Regards,
Madhan
On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 12:34 AM, Mengwei Ding <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi Madhan,
>
> It's really great to hear that the problem is clear. Enjoy Sqoop2. If you
> have further question, I will be more than happy to answer.
>
> Have a nice day!
>
> Best,
> Mengwei
>

> On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Madhanmohan Savadamuthu <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Mengwei,
>>
>> Issue is solved. MapReduce configuration file had invalid configuration
>> and was creating problem.
>>
>> *File Name:* /etc/hadoop/conf/mapred-site.xml
>> *Parameter Name:* mapred.job.tracker
>> *Original Value: *neededForHive:999999
>> *Modified Value: *<machinename>:9001
>>
>> After this change, this are working fine now. Note that I have followed
>> suggestions provided by Mengwei in this thread.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Madhan
>>
>>  On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 11:08 PM, Mengwei Ding <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Ok, Madhan, why not.
>>>
>>> Could you kindly provide you availabilities of time and communication
>>> tools. I will be more than happy to help you out with this.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Mengwei

Thanks and Regards,
Madhanmohan S
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-07-09, 15:16
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-09, 15:54
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-12, 00:53
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-16, 17:13
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-07-16, 17:51
+
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-07-02, 17:23