Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 1.99.2 + Cloud Era Hadoop 200 error

Re: Sqoop 1.99.2 + Cloud Era Hadoop 200 error
After updated configuration for Job Tracker, I am getting error that
connection is refused when I submit a job.

1) I created a connection
2) Create import job
3) Tried submission of the Job. I am getting error message as connection
refused.

Is it due to invalid configuration of Job Tracker port number?

Regards,
Madhan

Thanks and Regards,
Madhanmohan S