Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Bigtop 0.7.0 -- last call for blocker issues

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-09-24, 22:43
Re: Bigtop 0.7.0 -- last call for blocker issues
I would like to get in 993 (Phoenix). Besides my debt for adding more smoke
tests, are there other concerns about this? Since the time of the JIRA
posting, Phoenix has had a 2.0 release incorporating the POM changes we
requested for building against HBase on Hadoop 2. I would rebase 993 on
this release.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy