Accumulo, mail # dev - How to contribute to Accumulo using git.

Re: How to contribute to Accumulo using git.
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-07-22, 17:11
Hi Josh,

I have the initial versions of the tablet graphs and table graphs in the
github GSOC_MONITOR branch of my fork. I'll continue to improve the code
and will start looking in to the JMX changes.

https://github.com/supunkamburugamuva/accumulo

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Supun Kamburugamuva
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED];  Mobile: +1 812 369 6762