MapReduce, mail # user - directory delete in hadoop

+
nisha sharma 2012-09-05, 11:14
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-09-05, 11:20
+
Harsh J 2012-09-05, 11:47
Re: directory delete in hadoop
Chen He 2012-09-05, 13:56
you have to include the hdfs-site.xml and hdfs-default.xml. Because those
two files tell you where is the namenode and what is the operation port.