MapReduce, mail # user - Multidata center support

Re: Multidata center support
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-08-30, 04:35
My take on this.

Why hadoop has to know about data center thing. I think it can be installed
across multiple data centers , however topology configuration would be
required to tell which node belongs to which data center and switch for
block placement.

Thanks,
Rahul