Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Applying commit-then-review

Re: [DISCUSS] Applying commit-then-review
I would like to keep the review-then-commit (RTC) pattern.
This should theoretically prevent anyone from adding non-tested/non-valid code and since we have to pass the review step the code should be better.
Also, theoretically  this should gave a trunk that is almost always good.
/Jerome.