HBase, mail # user - Re: Best technique for doing lookup with Secondary Index

+
anil gupta 2012-10-26, 15:14
+
anil gupta 2012-10-26, 16:43
+
fding hbase 2012-10-26, 10:14
+
Jerry Lam 2012-10-26, 14:29
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-26, 14:33
+
anil gupta 2012-10-26, 06:46
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-26, 08:13
+
anil gupta 2012-10-24, 21:40
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-25, 04:44
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-25, 05:16
+
anil gupta 2012-10-25, 22:10
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-26, 04:20
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-26, 04:33
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-26, 04:06
Re: Best technique for doing lookup with Secondary Index
anil gupta 2012-10-26, 04:44
Hi Anoop,

Yes i use bulk loading for loading table A. I wrote my own mapper as
Importtsv wont suffice my requirements. :) No, i dont call HTable#put()
from my mapper. I was thinking about trying out calling HTable#put() from
my mapper and see the outcome.

 I meant to say that when we use MR job (ex. importtsv) then WAL is not
used. Sorry, if i misunderstood someone.

Thanks,
Anil

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta