HBase, mail # user - HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-22, 17:02
How weird.  When I start up hbase using start-hbase.sh and then
check to make sure that the process is running, I don't see anything
with JPS.  However, when I run stop-hbase.sh and then check my
java processes, I *DO* see a Java process running in JPS... why?
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Yves S. Garret <[EMAIL PROTECTED]