Accumulo >> mail # user >> Can I pre-create tablets?

Can I pre-create tablets?
I created a table with 100 splits. Then started ingesting via a
map-reduce job which read from AccumuloInputFormat and wrote to
AccumuloOutputFormat. There were over 250 mappers. However, at the
start of the job, there was just one tablet. As the job continued,
more tablets were created. Is there a way to pre-create the tablets so
I can have 100 tablets accepting entries from the start of the
map-reduce job?
+
Eric Newton 2012-12-31, 18:24
+