Accumulo, mail # user - Waiting for accumulo to be initialized

+
Aji Janis 2013-03-27, 14:10
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-27, 14:27
Re: Waiting for accumulo to be initialized
Aji Janis 2013-03-27, 14:29
Thanks Eric. But shouldn't I be cleaning up something in the hadoop-data
directory too? and Zookeeper?

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> To re-initialize accumulo, bring up zookeeper and hdfs.
>
> $ hadoop fs -rmr /accumulo
> $ ./bin/accumulo init
>
> I do this about 100 times a day on my dev box. :-)
>
> -Eric
>

> On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Aji Janis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> We have the following set up:
>>
>> zookeeper - 3.3.3-1073969
>> hadoop - 0.20.203.0
>> accumulo - 1.4.2
>>
>> Our zookeeper crashed for some reason. I tried to doing a clean stop of
>> everything and then brought up (in order) zookeeper and hadoop (cluster).
>> But when trying to do a start-all on accumulo I get the following message
>> gets infinitely printed to the screen:
>>
>> “26 12:45:43,551 [server.Accumulo] INFO : Waiting for accumulo to be
>> initialized”
>>

>> Doing some digging on the web it seems that accumulo is hosed and needs
>> some re-intialization. It also appears that may be I need to clean out
>> things from zookeeper and hadoop prior to a re-initialization. Has any one
>> done this before? Can someone please provide me some directions on what to
>> do (or not to do)? Really appreciate help on this. Thanks.

+
Eric Newton 2013-03-27, 14:44
+
Aji Janis 2013-03-27, 14:47