HBase, mail # user - HBase starting problem

Re: HBase starting problem
Sonal Goyal 2012-03-23, 11:42
Your logs still point to a permissions issue on /hbase, so I would start at
resolving that first thing..

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.ServerCommandLine.doMain(ServerCommandLine.java:76)
   at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.main(HMaster.java:1602)
*Caused by: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$AuthFailedException:
KeeperErrorCode = AuthFailed for /hbase
   at org.apache.zookeeper.**KeeperException.creat*e(
KeeperException.java:123)
   at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51)
Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>