Pig >> mail # user >> Splitting by unique values in a relation

Re: Splitting by unique values in a relation
Hi!

Have you tried the SPLIT operator?
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.11.1/basic.html#SPLIT
After splitting the relation into two separate relations you can STORE them
into different locations.

Best Regards,
Ruslan Al-Fakikh
https://www.odesk.com/users/~015b7b5f617eb89923