HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Is it necessary to set MD5 on rowkey?

RE: Is it necessary to set MD5 on rowkey?
Thanks for your reply, Damien.
So this solution still use one scan object, and sent it to initTableMapperJob?
Does modified getsplit() function set the salt Bucket number to the number of mapper?If I set 256 salt buckets, and the mapper number will be 256, right?

Another question is can this bucket number be changed? Like 16 at first, when data became large, I expand it to 32, or 64?
Thanks.