Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop fs -ls behaviour compared to native ls

Re: Hadoop fs -ls behaviour compared to native ls
I think most of the rational is for backwards compatibility, but I could
be wrong.  If you want to change it file a JIRA about it and we can
discuss on the JIRA the merits of the change.

--Bobby