MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hbase DeleteAll is not working

Hbase DeleteAll is not working
Hi,

          I am trying to delete the whole row from hbase in my production
cluster in two ways,
            1) I have written a mapreduce program to remove many rows which
satisfy certain condition to do that,
                 The key is the hbase row key only, and the value is
Delete, I am initializing the delete object with the Key.
                  Delete delete = new Delete(key.get());
                    context.write(key, delete);
             2) From the command line I am trying to delete the selected
record using deleteall command,

            Both of the are not working, i.e., none of the records are
being deleted from the hbase, but if I separately delete the independent
columns thru command line then the record is being deleted if I remove all
the individual columns. My hbase version is, hbase-0.20.3 and my hadoop
version is 0.20.2

          Please suggest me whether I am doing anything wrong or is this
know weird behavior of the hbase?

Thanks,
Mahesh.B.
+