Sqoop >> mail # user >> com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException returned a response status of 404 Not Found

Re: com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException returned a response status of 404 Not Found
It also could be the case that your system is configured to not allow
upgrades automatically. Try setting the following property in your
sqoop.properties file:

org.apache.sqoop.connector.autoupgrade=true

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar