Hadoop, mail # user - installing pipes on os x

Re: installing pipes on os x
Keith Wiley 2012-05-21, 17:11
Mind if I ask why you prefer pipes to streaming?  I abandoned pipes early in my hadoop efforts and went all engines full on streaming.

On May 21, 2012, at 04:07 , Peter Cogan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install pipes on os x following the instructions here

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was.  Now, what I'm with
isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me."
                                           --  Abe (Grandpa) Simpson