Drill >> mail # user >> Suitability of Apache Drill in my Use Case

+
Andun Sameera 2013-05-13, 23:02
Re: Suitability of Apache Drill in my Use Case
In time, Drill will likely be able to satisfy these requirements.  The
only thing that isn't directly in sightline is a large amount of
analytical requests per second.  Initially, we're really focused on
queries between 100ms and ~20min.  If you're looking for queries in
the few ms range, we've generally found that, for now, storage layer
specific clients are your best option 10's of thousands requests per
second.