HBase >> mail # dev >> Review request for HBASE-7692: Ordered byte[] serialization

+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-02-21, 18:35
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-21, 23:04
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-22, 04:24
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-22, 03:23
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-22, 07:56
Re: Review request for HBASE-7692: Ordered byte[] serialization
You're absolutely correct: this library introduces client-side conventions
and is not needed from within the HMaster or RegionServer. Is
the consensus that it should reside in it's own module or be a sibling to
the o.a.h.hbase.client source tree? I'm a little confused by the current
state of the modules; hbase-client looks empty while o.a.h.hbase.client
sits under hbase-server.

Thanks,
Nick

+