Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Re: What constitute a successful project?

+
Dai, Jason 2012-11-29, 13:54
+
Eric Yang 2012-11-30, 06:39
+
Jerome Boulon 2012-11-30, 09:04

On Nov 30, 2012, at 1:04 AM, Jerome Boulon wrote:

> Sorry Eric and next time you use my work please verify your sources or I'll have to take a more active role.

I can see why Eric, and others, became confused by the slides that were presented by Netflix last month.  Thank you for your kind update.
Regards,
Alan
+
Eric Yang 2012-11-27, 08:08