Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Include High Performance Oracle Connector in Sqoop

+
David Robson 2014-01-24, 23:39
+
Hari Shreedharan 2014-01-24, 23:45
+
Kathleen Ting 2014-01-25, 00:06
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2014-01-25, 00:20
Re: [VOTE] Include High Performance Oracle Connector in Sqoop
+1

Best Regards,
Abhijeet

On 1/24/2014 6:18 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:
> +1!
>
> Jarcec
>
> On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 04:06:10PM -0800, Kathleen Ting wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> Thanks David and Jarcec! The OraOop Connector will be a momentous
>> addition to the Apache Sqoop codebase.
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 3:45 PM, Hari Shreedharan
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> +1.
>>>
>>> I am unsure why a vote is required for a code contribution - really just having it attached to a jira, and a committer pushing it should be enough. Either way, a big +1!
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>> Hari

+
Venkat Ranganathan 2014-01-25, 05:22