Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop2 export args (vs. sqoop1); type mapping error

Re: sqoop2 export args (vs. sqoop1); type mapping error
Jason,

I believe Sqoop2 is restricted to CSV formatted text files I believe. The
delimiter should be a comma.

To export to Hive, for now, Sqoop1 is the way to go.

I call the new version of Sqoop, Sqoop2, and the original, Sqoop.

I can't give any estimates on time frames for Sqoop2. What aspects of
Sqoop2 are most interesting to you? I definitely want to see Sqoop2 reach
feature parity as well.

-Abe