Sqoop >> mail # dev >> SQOOP-1367 Branch

+
Abraham Elmahrek 2014-07-10, 22:00
+
Gwen Shapira 2014-07-11, 03:04
Re: SQOOP-1367 Branch
I would see reason to create separate branch if we would be doing some new and possibly breaking feature while working on smaller features on the main line with possibility to cut release before the new big thing is done. As SQOOP-1367 seems important enough to finish prior any additional Sqoop 2 release nor other bigger features, I would be personally fine with destabilizing the sqoop2 branch and simply do all the drastic changes there.

Jarcec