Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Re: how to add default hadoop conf property value to SqoopOptions.java

Re: how to add default hadoop conf property value to SqoopOptions.java
On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 3:04 PM, Venkat Ranganathan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> mapreduce configuration parameter.   You can set it in hadoop-site for
> example
I dont want all my other hadoop applications to use it. I want only sqoop
to use it, so I dont want to put it in hadoop-site.xml
There are other map-reduce specific properties being set in
SqoopOptions.java if you take a peek into it

Thanks,
Suhas.