Sqoop, mail # dev - Getting weird exception while running sqoop jobs - 2014-03-26, 22:31

Getting weird exception while running sqoop jobs
Hi,

While running sqoop jobs, I am getting a weird error

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: File input/output error: /home/ucp_intg_user/.sqoop/metastore.db.script.new

Strange fact, is , for some sql server tables , sqoop connects just fine and extracts data. For some tables, its giving the above error.

I had concluded that it's a connection issue on the sql server. But the DB guy for that database said, they did not encounter any connection error in the logs.

What could be the error. Any help is highly appreciated.

The metastore is a private one and not a shared one.
Thanks,
Shouvanik