Sqoop, mail # user - Re: Cannot export TIMESTAMP column to Oracle - 2014-06-17, 13:17

Leonardo Brambilla 2014-06-13, 22:02
+
Abraham Elmahrek 2014-06-14, 21:18
+
Leonardo Brambilla 2014-06-16, 17:57
+
Brenden Cobb 2014-06-16, 18:26
+
Leonardo Brambilla 2014-06-16, 18:27
+
Leonardo Brambilla 2014-06-16, 18:28
+
Leonardo Brambilla 2014-06-16, 19:28
+
Gwen Shapira 2014-06-16, 19:37
+
Brenden Cobb 2014-06-16, 19:38
+
Leonardo Brambilla 2014-06-16, 19:47
+
David Robson 2014-06-17, 08:29
Re: Cannot export TIMESTAMP column to Oracle
Hi David, thank you very much for the hint. Luckily I was able to convert
my data to string without much burden. Anyway for future issues, I will try
to follow this and use the Long timestamps.

Regards,
Leo
On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 5:29 AM, David Robson <