Sqoop >> mail # user >> Cannot export TIMESTAMP column to Oracle

Re: Cannot export TIMESTAMP column to Oracle
Hi David, thank you very much for the hint. Luckily I was able to convert
my data to string without much burden. Anyway for future issues, I will try
to follow this and use the Long timestamps.

Regards,
Leo
On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 5:29 AM, David Robson <