Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop import failed

Sqoop import failed
Hi ,

I am using cloudera and sqoop 1.4.3, I trying to connect mssql server
database for getting the data.I have the sqljdbc4.jar file in lib.
I am able to connect and view the tables using sqoop list-tables but unable
to import.
I found that the sqoop 1.4.1 has this bug and fixed in the next versions.
can someone help me in this.

The below code works and list all the table in DB.

sqoop list-tables -Dmapred.job.queue.name=foundation  --connect
"jdbc:sqlserver://QYSPRDESTSQL06.net:20101;database=profiledb" \

The below code throws error. TCP/IP error unable to connect host machine
check network setting

sqoop import -libjars /usr/lib/sqoop/lib/sqljdbc4.jar -
Dmapred.job.queue.name=foundation --connect
"jdbc:sqlserver://QYSPRDESTSQL06.net:20101;database=profiledb" \

thanks
Krishnan