Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop import to hive with nested partitions

Sqoop import to hive with nested partitions
Hi,

I would like to import into hive table with multiple partitions using sqoop, I see a hack   --hive-partition-key "f1" --hive-partition-value "1', f2='1", is there any cleaner approach than this.?

By the way we do not want to integrate HCat . Can someone suggest ?

Regards
Suresh Sethuramaswamy