Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Include High Performance Oracle Connector in Sqoop

Re: [VOTE] Include High Performance Oracle Connector in Sqoop
+1.

I am unsure why a vote is required for a code contribution - really just having it attached to a jira, and a committer pushing it should be enough. Either way, a big +1!
Thanks,
Hari
On Friday, January 24, 2014 at 3:38 PM, David Robson wrote:

> Based on the recent discussion this is a vote thread to determine if we should include the Oracle connector into the core Sqoop code. I will be doing the bulk of the work to migrate it into the Sqoop codebase - and Jarcec has said he will assist me where required.
>
> Please vote
>
> [] +1 Yes - Oracle connector code should be moved into Sqoop code
> [] +0 Abstain - I don't have a preference
> [] -1 No - Oracle connector should remain separate from Sqoop

+
Kathleen Ting 2014-01-25, 00:06
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2014-01-25, 00:20