Sqoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Include High Performance Oracle Connector in Sqoop

Re: [VOTE] Include High Performance Oracle Connector in Sqoop
Hari Shreedharan 2014-01-24, 23:45
+1.

I am unsure why a vote is required for a code contribution - really just having it attached to a jira, and a committer pushing it should be enough. Either way, a big +1!
Thanks,
Hari