Sqoop >> mail # user >> Fwd: Sqoop export not working when using "update-key"

Re: Fwd: Sqoop export not working when using "update-key"
Hello Jarek,

I'm getting back to this issue, I'm trying to fix it by using Oraoop but
that doesn't avoid the exception:
java.io.IOException: java.sql.SQLException: Missing IN or OUT parameter at
index:: 4

I ran a couple of tests and I can tell that the following command works to
insert new rows:
*sqoop export \*
*--connect jdbc:oracle:thin:@ddb04.local.com:1541/test04
<http://jdbc:oracle:thin:@ddb04.local.com:1541/test04> \*

*--columns $columns \*
*--table $table --username $user --password $passwd \*
*--fields-terminated-by "=" --export-dir $exportDir*

But the following command (just added --update-key) throws an exception:
*sqoop export \*
*--connect jdbc:oracle:thin:@ddb04.local.com:1541/test04
<http://jdbc:oracle:thin:@ddb04.local.com:1541/test04> \*
*--update-key "SEARCH_DATE" \*
*--columns $columns \*
*--table $table --username $user --password $passwd \*
*--fields-terminated-by "=" --export-dir $exportDir*

DB is oracle 11.2.0.2.0
Sqoop is 1.4.4
Java 1.7
Oraoop 1.6
Oracle jdbc driver "ojdb6c.jar" implementation version 11.2.0.3.0

Like I said before, all the log I can get from the failed task I already
posted here.

Can you confirm that Sqoop export update works on Oracle DBs?
Thanks in advance
Leo

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 4:51 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>