Sqoop >> mail # user >> Fwd: Sqoop export not working when using "update-key"

Re: Fwd: Sqoop export not working when using "update-key"
Yes, I'm using all upper case, and you can see in the log extract that the
query built is:
14/07/18 12:45:04 INFO manager.SqlManager: Executing SQL statement: SELECT
t.* FROM SEARCH_KEYWORDS_AGGREGATION t WHERE 1=0

which is fine, and to be sure I copy pasted it into sqldeveloper and it
runs ok.
Maybe Sqoop is having problems parsing the result from oracle in my
environment, not sure.

thanks