Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Include High Performance Oracle Connector in Sqoop

[VOTE] Include High Performance Oracle Connector in Sqoop
Based on the recent discussion this is a vote thread to determine if we should include the Oracle connector into the core Sqoop code. I will be doing the bulk of the work to migrate it into the Sqoop codebase - and Jarcec has said he will assist me where required.

Please vote

[] +1 Yes - Oracle connector code should be moved into Sqoop code
[] +0 Abstain - I don't have a preference
[] -1 No - Oracle connector should remain separate from Sqoop

+
Hari Shreedharan 2014-01-24, 23:45
+
Kathleen Ting 2014-01-25, 00:06