Sqoop >> mail # dev >> High Performance Oracle Connector (OraOop)

+
David Robson 2014-01-22, 23:37
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2014-01-23, 15:59
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2014-01-23, 16:24
+
Kathleen Ting 2014-01-23, 21:08
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2014-01-23, 21:20
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2014-01-23, 21:25
+
Ramkumar G 2014-01-23, 22:04
Re: High Performance Oracle Connector (OraOop)
Wow, that is an overwhelming support, thank everyone who has expressed the feedback. Considering that this is a huge contribution, I think that we should also have a formal VOTE thread that will server as a record of our decision. Would you mind starting it, David?

Jarcec

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 09:04:14AM +1100, Ramkumar G wrote:
> +1
>
> This is great!
>

> > On 24 Jan 2014, at 8:07 am, Kathleen Ting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > +1
> >
> > This is great news! I have been enthusiastically recommending OraOop
> > to all of my customers. Many thanks to David, Dell, and team for their
> > extensive development and support of OraOop. Would love to see OraOop
> > officially part of Apache Sqoop.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kate
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 8:23 AM, Venkat Ranganathan
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> +1.  It is nice to see this donated to ASF and made part of Sqoop.
> >>
> >> Venkat

> >> --
> >> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> >> NOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
> >> privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
> >> of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
> >> received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately

Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
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=pAGc