Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Time for Sqoop 1.4.5?

Time for Sqoop 1.4.5?
We have roughly 45 fixes/improvements/feature to Sqoop target for 1.4.5 and
we may be getting a few more fixes.   I think it might be a good time to
release an update.

One major feature that can potentially come into 1.4.5 is the donation of
Oraoop.

Just wondering if there is any thought on doing the 1.4.5 release or wait
for Oraoop donation (timeline for this to come into sqoop code base is not
known -  but there was a  vote to accept the donation)

Thanks

Venkat

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE