Sqoop >> mail # user >> Re: Time for Sqoop 1.4.5?

Re: Time for Sqoop 1.4.5?
Thanks all for your replies.   It would be great to get Oraoop into the
next release.   Hopefully it gets through the donation process without any
issues.

We can wait and revisit this question if there are any new developments on
the Oraoop front.

Thanks

Venkat

--