Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Include High Performance Oracle Connector in Sqoop

+
Hari Shreedharan 2014-01-24, 23:45
+
Kathleen Ting 2014-01-25, 00:06
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2014-01-25, 00:20
+
Abhijeet Gaikwad 2014-01-25, 01:12
Re: [VOTE] Include High Performance Oracle Connector in Sqoop
+1

Thanks
Venkat

--