Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Sqoop 1.4.4 test artifact

Sqoop 1.4.4 test artifact
Hi ,
   I would like to have sqoop 1.4.4 tests artifact as a dependency to my
project. For some reason, I don't see it published at
https://repository.apache.org/index.html#nexus-search;quick~sqoop .
   Appreciate any help !!

Regards
Ravi